MARND is a design-driven organisation, focused on physical design solutions.
The company is also working on a number of in-house products, and the design service is provided by its design studio, MARND Studio.
MARND Studio is focused on the design of practical elements that achieve business goals. The studio is most experienced in design for manufacturing (DFM), that is solutions applicability. As a design-focused organization, it helps innovative businesses define, analyse, and solve design-related challenges.
- Design Research. Research new ideas to establish its position in market against ready available current ideas, patents, and products.
- Conceptual Design. All main design features are imagined and then frozen at the preliminary design phase
- Detailed Design. Design analysis helps polish features details and prepare the design for test and optimisation.
- Test and Optimisation. Simulation analysis and physical prototypes are used to optimise design parts for usability and manufacturing.
- Manufacturing. Design files are prepared for vendor communication, followed by vendor selection and supervision.
This structured development process is explained in details on the design service page.
MARND Studio specialises in mechanical design for manufacturing. That is designing parts and assemblies from various materials to create functional products. This design process is structured and involves many techniques. The end mechanical product is a solution to a need, which could be:
- New market segment
- Underserved market segment
- In-house operation challenges
MARND Studio also develops supporting electronic chips for new mechanical products, ranging from simple power conversion chips to more complex electronic sensing and control chips.
MARND caters to various businesses globally and embraces market diversity. The company researches and develops physical design solutions, with special care to internationally recognised intellectual property rights.
A prototype can simply be defined as a functional sample based on a product design. There are many … Continue reading 5 Reasons Prototypes Are Important
Our design service: