MARND HG1 is a modern halogenerator in a compact package that is simple to use.
- Single switch toggle between automatic operation or wireless control
- Single button indicator for excess salt cleaning, no guessing required
- Simple drawer housing grinder, independent from device
- Powerful grinder and silent fan
- Control up to ten (10) HG1 devices from a single tablet/phone
- Single button WiFi connectivity
- No exposure to internal wiring
- Physical lock for settings panel
- Modern simplistic design
- Salt Compartment: 180 milliliter
- Air flow rate: 100 m3/hr
- Power: 400 watt
- WiFi connectivity: a/b/g/n
- Grinder speed: adjustable
- Auto-timer: adjustable
- Size: 302 x 265 x 225 mm
- Weight: 5.1 kg
What is included
- MARND HG1
- EU and UK power cable
- Wall attachment kit (optional)
- outlet brick
- wall frame
- hanging supports
- hanging screws
What is a halogenerator
Halogenerator grinds salts into micron sized particles. The device then blows the powder into an isolated room, commonly refereed to as a salt cave.
Halogenerators are the corner stone of halotherapy, which is treatment by exposure to a salt environment. The treatment involves breathing the salty air generated by halogenerator. A variety of salt types can be used with this device, such as Himalayan salt or ordinary table salt.
This is not medical advice and you should always consult a professional doctor, before using halotherapy or being exposed to salt generated from halogenerators.
For inquiries, please email [email protected]