Digital designs you can touch
We upgrade web interfaces to help you compete with next-generation clean design.Improve Your Website
Create new web interfaces for the business or service offerings
Review and optimise old web interfaces based on actual user flow analysis
Performance optimisation using asset compression, relocation, and cache control
Security, login points, and user flow review and optimisation
Packages are purchased through PayPal. Unused packages are refundable.
Please email us at email@example.com to enquire about the Pay-As-You-Go service.
Master Business School needed an extremely fast interactive website to use for marketing their courses. We developed their new website from scratch.
All content they needed from their old website was safely transferred and adapted with subtle animation that should appeal to their younger audiences. The work was done extremely fast and feedback was incorporated in real-time during live sessions. They now have their most important content on a page that loads fully under two (2) seconds.
This is among the top required features to avoid bouncing traffic, that is visitors who leave the website before it loads. In general, any website that loads in less than three (3) seconds is OK globally. In countries with developed internet user base like the United States, around one (1) second loading speed is becoming increasingly necessary.
Our old homepage had a low-bounce rate of less than 30%. Most of our visitors had to wait for 3 seconds or more. However, we had an exceptionally high bounce rate for visitors coming from social media referrals.
We studied the typical user journey through the website and optimised the website UX accordingly. Now users are engaged from the moment they land on the homepage. The bounce rate is much lower for social media referrals, and users are staying longer.
The homepage now loads in under one (1) second, and usually gets 90+ points on Google's PageSpeed ranking.
Request tasks via a dedicated email that comes with your package. Get remote live support on your PC / Mac whenever needed.
Easy booking allows you to choose the most time suitable for you, directly from our live online calendar. Setup live-support appointments within seconds without the need to send a single email.
Our service gives you access to excellent support. Whether looking for bug fixes, layout changes, modification of existing features, or simply content updates.
Backup & restore important files
Live support on your desktop
Manage third-party developers
5 Reasons websites are slow
1. Lots of processing. Elements loaded need significant computing power.
2. Complex code. The code has extra unused parts or worse it is significantly patched.
3. Lots of resources. The website requires too many elements to show its pages.
4. Huge size. The size of large elements is not optimised or compressed.
5. Hosting location. Hosting server is geographically far from visitor location.
Get more customers through your website
1. Clear description. Users tend to stay more on webpage that has clear description.Contact us
2. Helpful content. Users love it when they get free help. Add as much as possible.
3. Accessible. Different users have different needs. Some users might need "Alt" description.
4. User friendly. Suitable fonts, colours, arrangements, and flow, all add up to better experience.
5. Improve SEO. All of the above make for good SEO, leading to increase in organic visitors.